This project comes from the desire to recover the original bell tower from the Visigoth or late Roman church of Santa Maria de Lillet, lost over the course of half a century.
The work restores the original proportions through recovery processes, proposing local materials to be integrated into the element to be recovered in relation to what has been built.
Location: La Pobla de Lillet – Barcelona
Size: 80+1200 m²
Status: 2008 – On going